Fort Mill, SC 29715 US
Perform efficiently in a Manufacturing / Warehouse setting by operating production equipment, reading, and following batch instructions, ability to complete paperwork, have basic computer skills and work independently.
- Experience is preferred. Not required but helpful.
- Bring a strong work ethic every day.
- Contribute to the success of the overall operation.
- Positive attitude is required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent / good basic math skill a plus.
- Long term assignments - that will go full time based on performance.
- High level of respect for the workforce. Partner believes in rewarding employees for a job well done.
Just off 77S in Fort Mill SC. Monday through Friday (Some weekends required) on a Morning or Afternoon shift with overtime opportunities.
Rely Workforce Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All applicants that qualify will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.