North Belmont, NC 28012 US
We are looking for someone with great work ethic, who likes to work with machinery for a plastics manufacturing company. You must be a team player as this is a small facility with high level of accountability.
- 10-hour shift schedules, you will NEVER work Saturdays or Sundays!
- Overtime is required on some Fridays so you' ll work 40+ hours a week
- It is very likely to result in a permanent job with great benefits and perks.
A great candidate will be able to:
- Learn how to operate and troubleshoot a variety of machines
- Perform quality checks and track excess materials using the metric system
- Ability to lift and/or push up to 20 lbs.
- Desire to learn and commit to growing your skillsets in order to advance in your career
- Work 10 hour shifts either on morning or second shift
- Close to Belmont Abbey College
- No need to drive through Charlotte traffic!