Job Number: 872504
Pay Rate: $13.20/hour
We are looking for a Knitter in the Matthews area.
On-the-job training will be provided and no experience is required to apply.
- Safely operate knitting machines
- Ensure manufactured materials meet product specifications in alignment with quality control
- Properly handle, transfer and label manufactured material
- Complete end-of-shift transitions as directed by team leads and supervisors
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Education: 8th grade or higher
- Ability to comprehend written (English) and verbal instructions
- Highly attentive to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn and grow with a team
- Effective communication with colleagues and supervisors
- Basic understanding of computers for time and job management
- Must have reliable transportation Attendance is KEY
- Able to stand for long periods of time (8 hour shifts)
- Able to bend, twist and walk continuously
- Able to lift/move 35-45 lbs.
East Charlotte/ Matthews area, around Independence Blvd. Work Monday through Friday (Some weekends required) on a Morning or Afternoon or Overnight shift with overtime opportunities.