3rd shift Extrusion Machine Operator
Charlotte, NC 28273 US
We are looking for someone with great work ethic, who likes to work with machinery . You must be a team player and know how to work independently as well as this is a big facility with high level of accountability.
- 12-hour shift schedules
- Rotating Schedule
- It is very likely to result in a permanent job with great benefits and perks.
A great candidate will be able to:
- Learn how to operate and troubleshoot a variety of machines
- Perform quality checks and track excess materials using the metric system
- Monitor extrusion processes and report any inconsistencies to the Supervisor
- Maintaining company' s quality standards and requirements in all aspects and performance of their job function
- Desire to learn and commit to growing your skillsets in order to advance in your career
- Work 12 hour shifts- Over night shift is available
- Have Forklift experience
- In Charlotte